I Will Follow You...

Sunday, July 11, 2010

A Shoulder To Cry On

Do you have someone around you during your ups and downs?

I am very sure all of us do have lots of friends whenever we are happy but unluckily, not many out there will be with us whenever we are in a mess...

Do you have any shoulder to cry on?

Me? Yes...I did..
What? Yup..again I am mentioning this...
I DID...

I DID before, but I have lost this person too...
I thougt this person will be with me all my life, but I am wrong...
Too bad, I have made a wrong decision by putting my hope, faith and trust on this person.

And I am back in reality...there is a shoulder for me to cry on, but it doesnt really look like a shoulder..huhu


Ya Allah, I have no one but You...

I am shed with tears...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...