I Will Follow You...

Friday, July 2, 2010

Pot Pet Pagi Jumaat

As usual, I will be mumbling sensorang lam keta about MRR2 traffic, again and again until I get bored (tapi tak tahu bila la kan?!)

Today's entry is about efficiency jaga traffic kat MRR2 especially kat pertemuan susur keluar DUKE, susur keluar Keramat AU dan MRR2 sendiri (setentang Glaxo Smith kline dan S.E.H)...Whooaa, very the detail akak menulis description of the location!

Bukan apa, I just can't understand, kenapa mesti ada orang jaga kat tepi jalan dan suruh orang jalan straight, walhal jalan tu memang straight pun!

I don't see any significant impact bila diorang jaga kat situ, sampai 3 orang plak tuh. But i could clearly see the difference bila diorang tak jaga, sebab jalan tu akan jadi very smooth... :)
No offence ye everyone...I tak kutuk and hina kerja diorang, cuma I rasa it would be even better if diorang kaji kat mana bottleneck, and try and error. If it does not help, maybe they have to change their strategy plak. Itu jer...hidup mesti creative maaaaa...

Think..Think out of the box!

Anyway, am really tired with the traffic situation in KL (esp MRR2), but I am still grateful that I don't have to live and work in Jakarta, which the traffic is even worst..*sigh*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...