I Will Follow You...

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Countdown...few hours to go

Just performed Zuhr...

As per scheduled, will leave home right after Asar heading to Kelana Jaya.

Ya Allah, help me to be stronger as I know I am not strong without Mama...especially at this critical moment that I am facing now.

Ya Allah, give her the strength, health and longliveness to perform the Haj. She deserved it, she has been suffering for so long. Thank you Allah, for the blessing and chances that You have given to her.

Mama, doakan adik kuat dan tabah ye. I will not make a long list for you to recite all my do'a there, but please...pray that I will get the chance to be there too, so that I can recite my do'a on my own there. Pray for me mama, as I know, your do'a is the blessing to all of us here.

I love you Mama.

*at this moment, I just cant top crying since last night...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Terima kasih untuk blog yang menarik

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...